Newly restored Coventry Daimler COG 5/40 was running on the streets of Derby last weekend. This ex Coventry vehicle dating from 1940 eventually ended up in Derby as a driver trainer. After withdrawal it was stored by a museum until 2009. It was then acquired by Roger Burdett who has restored it to a high standard in original Coventry livery.
| The bus ran a series of tours from the Silk Mill in Derby|
| Here the bus pauses whilst the on board guide gives a commentary|
| The Park Royal body seats 38 passengers|
| The bus has a pre-select gearbox linked to a 5 cylinder 7 litre engine.|