After Spean Bridge it called at a series of stations including Gairlochy, Invergloy, Aberchalder, Fort Augustus and Fort Augustus Pier, according to the Disused Stations website.
A group of local businessmen and landowners had formed the
Invergarry and Fort Augustus Railway Company proposing a line from Spean
Bridge on the West Highland line to Fort Augustus, in the hope that the
line would eventually be extended to connect Glasgow with Inverness.
It opened in July 1903 but the passenger service withdrawn in December 1933.
A daily freight train stopped in 1945 and a weekly coal
train was withdrawn from January 1947, with the track lifted in the
spring of that year.
NOW SEE THE LATEST ON THE NEW FOCUS FLICKR SITE:
The last in a trio of albums from the City of Brighton features a slection of allover advertisement buses operated by the Brighton & Hove subsidiary of the Go-Ahead. These can now be viewed by clicking here