The likelihood of heavy snowfall on Saturday night and Sunday has increased significantly in the last 24 hours, with a Met Office yellow weather warning in place for Devon.
Given the forecast is still a changing picture, we will be making a final decision on Saturday afternoon as to whether Tavistock Vintage Bus Running Day can go ahead on Sunday as planned, or will need to be postponed.
Please watch our Facebook page shown below as the first source of updates. Safety is our priority, that of the participants, the public and the vehicles. We apologise for any uncertainty this may bring to your weekend plans, but feel sure you'll appreciate that the final decision cannot be taken lightly.